Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The kitchen is getting more colorful!

Lately I've been obsessed with adding more color to the kitchen. I finally decided that maybe I should paint the kitchen chairs, but everyone keeps telling me its a bad idea.




When my sister and mom came to visit last weekend we took a quick trip to Hancocks fabric since they were advertizing 1/2 off everything in the store. That's my kind of sale!! While we were there I fell in love with a colorful fabric. It was $6 a yard and I figured I needed 6 yards for two panels for the slider door to the backyard. $30 (teacher discount) and a few hours later... ta-da!

Much better than the heavy dark brown curtains before.
close-up of the fabric! So cheerful!
 A new colorful kitchen and I don't think I need to paint the chairs anymore. A color on the seats would be nice though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment