Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Long overdue update!!

Since it has been almost 6 months since I have posted on here, our family is growing!

Baby #2, a little girl, will be joining our family in August. We were very surprised to find out we were having another baby. . I have PCOS which means that I do not have regular cycles. Without medicines, I am lucky to have 4 periods a year which means trying to get pregnant is next to impossible. When we were trying to get pregnant with Harrison, we spent 6 months struggling with fertility drugs to get pregnant. It was a constant roller coaster every month and was very stressful for us.

After having Harrison we have never thought about using birth control since its impossible for us to become pregnant on our own. So this was a big surprise!!! I am due on the third day of school next year. Oops. Not the best due date ever, but we will make it work somehow. I am praying for the best sub ever who is a natural at teaching Kindergarten. My poor students will not even get to know me until I get back. I keep telling this little girl of mine that she has to stay in there a few extra days so I can at least teach for the first week of school. I guess we will have to wait and see if she is a good listener!

No comments:

Post a Comment